Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
MASB and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) have entered into a strategic partnership to help build strong school board governance teams in Michigan. Through its generous sponsorship, BCBSM allows MASB to bring a variety of programs and services to board members across the state. Furthermore, BCBSM health plans are the exclusive sponsored health plans for MASB members.
Following are a few of the programs and/or services that are partially sponsored by BCBSM:
- U.P. Labor Conference
- New Board Member Institute & Board President Workshop
- Annual Fall Conference
- Superintendent Leadership Academy
- School Board Recognition Month
- Federal Relations Network in Washington, D.C.
- MASB/MASA Legislative Conference
- Reception at NSBA's Annual Conference
- Small/Rural Schools Conference
BCBSM is dedicated to providing affordable, quality health care and doing all it can to create stronger, healthier Michigan communities.