A comprehensive online resource for employment relations information.
ERiNTM is MASB's Employment Relations Information Network, a comprehensive online resource for employee relations and contract and negotiation data for school districts in the state of Michigan.
Login to ERiN
(by subscription only)
With a full subscription to ERiN, you can:
- Compare salary information for districts individually or by demographic group.
- Compare fringe benefits for teachers, principals and superintendents by county, region and district enrollment type.
- Access specific contract language from other school districts.
- Receive instant policy and bylaw updates.
- Review recent Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC), arbitration and FactFinder cases.
- Reference model job descriptions, interview questions and evaluation forms.
- And much more!
Click here for a video preview of the ERiN site.
Click here to download a preview manual of the ERiN site.
Access to ERiN is by subscription only. For more information about ERiN or to obtain a subscription quote for your district, contact Micki Magee at 517.327.5922 or e-mail Micki.