For Michigan School Boards and Districts
- 1: Adopt resolution imposing summer property tax levy if desired.
- 1: Submit request to city/township for agreement to collect summer taxes.
- 1: Updated Immunization Report due to Department of Community Health.
- 2: Supplemental pupil count day.
- 1: Provide notice to students in grades 8-12 of postsecondary enrollment options and notice to students in grades 11 and 12 of dual enrollment eligibility.
- 15: Provide count of membership pupils eligible for free breakfast, lunch or milk.
- Fifth Wednesday After Supplemental Count Day: File with ISD the number of pupils enrolled on supplemental count day.
- 1: Provide written notice of non-renewal to superintendent if contract expires on June 30 and will not be renewed for the following school year.
- 15: Submit report of planned number of days and clock hours to the Department of Education.
- 1: Provide written notice of non-renewal to probationary teachers whose probationary years commence and end with the school year.
- First Tuesday After First Monday: Board elections for schools holding May elections.
- First Monday: Elections for ISDs that elect board members at a meeting of representatives from constituent district school boards.
- 30: Adopt budget.
- 1: New fiscal year begins.
- 15: Submit report to Department of Education on the usage of funds under free and reduced lunch program.
- 1: Submit report of actual number of days and clock hours to the Department of Education.
- Second Friday: Complete application process for schools of choice students.
- 1: Submit annual educational report to the State Board of Education.
- 1: Submit school improvement plan to the State Board of Education.
- 17: Hold educational program on the United States Constitution.
- Fourth Wednesday: Pupil membership count day.
- 30: Certify tax levy.
- 15: Distribute annual educational report to the public at an open meeting.
- 1: Immunization report due to Department of Community Health.
- First Tuesday After First Monday: Board elections for schools holding November elections.
- Third Week of November: Submit necessary information for preparation of graduation report to the Center for Educational Performance and Information.
- Fifth Wednesday After Count Day: File with ISD the number of pupils enrolled on count day.